Junior Sales Executive
Are you a dynamic sales professional seeking a Junior Sales Executive role in a growing Digital Learning company? We are looking for a Junior Sales Executive based in London that can show the value of our digital learning solutions to new customers. You will actively look for new sales opportunities and build close relationships with potential customers. As a Junior Sales Executive, you offer solutions for learning & development based on our technology targeted for large enterprises in the financial sector, professional services, and complex manufacturing.
You are part of our global sales team, consisting of 15 people based across Europe and the US. Junior Sales Executive will be based in London, Canary Wharf, Level39.
As a Junior Sales Executive, your responsibilities are:
- Generating leads through inbound and outbound sales
- Arranging appointments with potential customer representatives
- Organizing customer/marketing events
- Producing customer surveys and customer presentations
- Preparing proposals in co-operation with the sales team
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate potential customer needs on an ongoing basis.
Qualifications of the Junior Sales Executive:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of experience selling software solutions
- Excellent written and verbal professional communications skills in English
- Familiar with digital learning and social media
- Ability to identify opportunities related to digital learning
- Superior problem-solving skills, and attention to details
- Good negotiator, positive attitude, self-initiative
- Effective time management and ability to utilize resources
- Self-driven, motivated, and determined to proactively seek for new tasks and challenges
- Inquisitive when faced with new challenges and technologies, is not afraid to ask questions.
In addition, we offer you:
- Opportunity to work directly with a partner and management team member
- Opportunities for professional competence development
- Great working culture at one of the best workplaces in Europe
- A salary package in line with the market.